Pages

View my photos at bighugelabs.com
weennee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Jojo's Birthday!

This order is quite special. It's for one of my brother's oldest friend's baby - Jojo. He requested for me to make a Little Einstein theme and again, i was really excited! I just love to do all things cute :) and new!

Here goes the result! Please note that the figurines around are Jojo's toys and not made by me :)
Jojo's birthday!

Jojo's birthday!

Jojo's birthday!

Jojo's birthday!

Usually I'm quite shy to deliver orders especially alone but i had a lot of fun with this one. I guess it's partly because Jojo's mom & dad made me feel so comfortable!

Jojo's birthday!

Jojo's birthday!

And here's the birthday boy! Soooo cute!

Jojo's birthday!
Jojo with mummy & daddy :)

Sorry this took forever to be posted up but i'd like to take this opportunity to congratulate all of you on the new addition to ur family (on the way)

1 comment: