Pages

View my photos at bighugelabs.com
weennee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Saturday, April 24, 2010

A special dedication for.... Grandpa Smurfs!

This one is very special. It's made for my ex-boss... Not a direct boss but one level up! He is really like a 'grandpa' to me but he's taught me so much. I'd have to say that so far... he's one of the boss/manager I respect the most!

Despite being in such a high level position, he's always able to keep calm and composed in the craziest situation. And the best thing about him is, how much he always believes in not just his staff but everyone.

He can somehow find positive things to encourage one to grow and be a better person. He's definitely impacted MY life in many positive ways. So much so sometimes, I become 'quite' dependent on his opinion. But not only I am dependent on him... He is quite an important man to our state & country as well! Too many people have been dependent on him...

So finally, it's time for him to 'retire' - again... [i think this is the 2nd farewell/retirement party we're doing for him] And since we often call him grandpa/gong gong... we thought this would be the perfect resemblance for him - grandpa smurfs!

Grandpa smurf retires...

Grandpa smurf retires...

Grandpa smurf retires...
Oh & it was his birthday also...

YOON, thanks for everything.... Thanks for believing in me 'most' of the time. You may not realize this but you really have impacted my life in many ways [more good than bad]

Hope u are 'retired' and doing what u enjoy!

ps: it's still quite hard to make appointment for lunch with YOU!

[my next challenge will be... how to get him to read this....]

1 comment:

Juliana Castro said...

That´s so sweet!!!! =D